Are you looking for challenges that make a difference? At Revonte we build next generation solutions for e-bikes to revolutionize urban transportation. Check out the roles below and send your application to [email protected]
Technical Sales Manager
Are you looking for challenges that make a difference? At Revonte we build next generation solutions for e-bikes to revolutionize the bicycle industry. Join the e-bike revolution as our Manager of technical sales.
- Help shape the future: By your presence in the market you identify potentials and support our customers on their projects
- Market knowledge: You understand the requirements of the OE customers and speak the language of the bike industry
- Hands on: You will be responsible for the technical project information and execution.
- Integrated implementation: Through your active support, our customers can implement complex integrations of our Revonte ONE system into their bikes.
- Think holistically: You have a professional and disciplinary view on projects and define and coordinate tasks within the Revonte Team.
- Conscientious coordination: You will check and discuss work results and ensure the flow of information
- Sales orientation: Beside your technical knowledge you have a clear sales driven mentality
- Personality: proactive, flexible and motivated
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience (technical sales, product management) in the bicycle industry
- Enthusiasm: Willingness to travel
- Languages: besides German very good knowledge of written and spoken English. Other major european languages are a plus!
- Education: Degree in economics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, management, or a comparable degree
Location: Germany – home office option
Full Stack Developer
Join our experienced software team developing backend services for e-bikes and our mobile apps. We appreciate people with a passion towards great code and who are ready to take responsibility and learn new things.
Our full tech stack includes code written in Scala (FP style), TypeScript, Rust, Dart and C++ (embedded).
- Excellent skills in (functional) Scala and databases
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Docker) and micro-services
- Ability to build end-to-end solutions
Location: Tampere, Finland
Embedded Software Developer
Our Revonte ONE drive unit runs on an embedded Linux board with lots of sensors and connectivity modules. It’s not really a traditional, limited embedded microcontroller environment, but a full blown computer running inside the motor. It features a Secure Boot environment and supports OTA updates.
We’re looking for a developer with experience in low-level Linux development and an interest towards building secure and reliable embedded systems. Initially you would be working on building production testing system to verify hardware functionality in production.
- Excellent skills in Linux development (kernel, device drivers, file systems, bootloaders, etc)
- Understanding of connectivity (WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G, GPS, CAN bus, serial UART)
- Experience with large C/C++ code bases
- Ability to debug and test embedded systems
Location: Tampere, Finland