Where are e-bikes going? How about other transportation means? Or what does the internet of things mean in the context of light electric vehicles? In our blog, you can find our opinions about these matters.
- Automatic Transmission is the Future of E-bike Drivetrains- If you are visiting our site for the very first time, our drive system and the principles behind it aren’t most likely familiar to you. The Revonte Drive system is based on integrated automatic transmission – a technology which has been used in a wide range of industrial applications. In the car manufacturing world heavy […]
- Optimizing the motor and the CVT- Hi there – nice to have you reading this! My name is Dr. Antti Lehikoinen (just Antti will do), and I’m working as a special advisor for Revonte. This post will take you through what our team has spent the last few weeks on – optimizing the Revonte drivetrain. It’ll cover the benefits and workings […]
- We are now Revonte- Revonte is creating a revolution in the e-bike technology Freedom to innovate remains the heritage along our journey to make better e-bikes. Our new name underlines the evident new digital era movement in the e-bike industry. We are not happy to make small steps and call them innovations. We are one of the drivers of […]
- Future of e-mobility- Eurobike 2018 Eurobike is now behind us, and slowly all the aftermath is done. It’s great to notice the ever-increasing interest on e-bikes and the effort manufacturers put into them. The whole industry seems to be moving forward and is slowly transforming from traditional bike manufacturing towards e-bikes with all the new possibilities. Innovations keep […]
- Who are we- Revonte in its current form was founded at the beginning of the year 2018. Revonte was originally a result of two e-bike enthusiasts coming together being fed up with the domination and restriction current electronic systems could provide. We strive on our passion and believe it should show in our corporate culture and in our […]